Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Conservatives R Still Telling Lies On Martin Luther King


That whites keep liars in black's faces is punishment enough

That every American should be treated the same is my favorite conservative lie - here's King's thoughts:


Considering how whites have insisted on the opposite, and how blacks have been treated for saying this - since King died - it's pretty obvious whites have been, not just racist, but are still racist beyond belief. A white "friend" recently asked me, "So what's the plan?" Unfortunately, he hasn't spoken to me since, because my answer wasn't "I'm going to perform an 'incredible feat' and make you feel better,..." But, instead, I let him know the truth:

I'm growing sick of white people.

It's that truth which insures whites don't have anything more to talk to blacks about,...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON