Thursday, October 30, 2014

A Black Man Speaks On That Viral "Catcalling" Video


Is expecting me to cross the street - for her - better or worse treatment?

White women are having such a terrible time, compared to black men, it's easy to see why this is an "important issue" to Althouse (women outnumber men 51% to 49 and whoop and holler for any man they want) and white's racism isn't (whites outnumber blacks 6 to 1). Not that anyone would do this to ol' blonde hippie pieface:




Indeed:

It's really breaks our hearts to see the difference up-close,...

2 comments:

  1. If you are never cat called it probably would not seem that it should be bothersome. It never bothered me if people asked where I was from, but I have a foreign friend who hates it...because it happens all the time. Think of it like people asking if they can touch your hair...

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I have been catcalled - by women - and it didn't bother me in the least. Unlike women, what it did was cause me to question my vanity,...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON