Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I'll Stay Ahead Of My Time (And Completely Overlooked)



 So this is probably how it's going to go - I'ma spend the rest of my life, forced to listen to moronic liars and idiots, claiming NewAge is "misunderstood" (or feminism is brilliance, or living with white's racism will always be the normal state of things for blacks) while everyone investigating it all (and finding them wanting) are ignored because that makes whites NewAge's insecure and stupid followers feel better about themselves and the moronic shit they say. 

O.K., alright, whatever.

I'M GETTING USED TO IT.

P.S.

They're not racist - they just, still, can't tolerate being challenged and, as always, still possess the means to enforce it.

AND THEY WILL,...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON